We have teamed up with Maryland, and more specifically the new and delicious Maryland Thins, to bring you a really tempting recipe. In addition, you could win a hamper of Maryland cookies to help you make the recipe – or get started on your own delicious creation using Maryland cookies. You can enter at the end of the post. I have created a really easy Salted Caramel Cookie Cheesecake recipe, using new Maryland Thins.
New Maryland Thins
These delicious new cookies come in two flavours – Salted Caramel and Milk and Dark Chocolate. they have a delightful, light and crumbly texture and they are just perfect for busy mums who want a slight pick-me-up with a (hopefully) warm cup of tea or coffee. I know that when I am rushed off my feet with school-runs and nursery pick-ups and jobs to finish, I always grab a biscuit or cookie as my go-to snack. They are convenient and delicious.
However, the absolute best thing about Maryland Thins is that two cookies are only 79 calories. I was genuinely amazed when I found this out as they taste so decadent. So now I can grab a quick cookie snack without the guilt! The only thing to be wary of is that they are moreish in the extreme. It is very easy to work your way through a whole pack if you are not being careful. And, while this is probably better for my waistline than a full-pack of traditional cookies, it does somewhat defeat the fact that Thins are a lighter and healthier treat!
Maryland Thins make great desserts
The Salted Caramel Thins are also great for a delicious twist on cheesecake base. The recipe below for Salted Caramel Cookie Cheesecake is so quick and easy to make and looks and tastes amazing – meaning that you can wow the family, or dinner guests, with minimum effort from you. Ideal. You can make the cheesecake with just a few items that can easily be found in supermarkets. There is no baking and very little preparation. You just need to make sure that you have enough time to chill them overnight. Other than that, they could not be easier. You can find the recipe below.
Easy Salted Caramel Cookie Cheesecake Recipe
Prep Time: 20 minute
Passive Time: 24 hours to chill
Cooking Time: None
- 540 g Cream Cheese
- 90 g Icing Sugar
- 255 ml Double Cream
- 1 Pack Maryland Salted Caramel Thins – Extra may be needed for decoration
- 50 g Butter (Melted)
- 1 bottle Caramel Sauce – You could make your own if feeling brave.
Blender or Plastic bags and a rolling pin
- Crush the cookies in blender or with a rolling pin in s sealed back.
- Mix with in the melted butter and stir until well-mixed.
- Put into tins. You could use one large cheesecake tin or individual moulds as I have. As this is a no-bake recipe you do not need to be too precise with the thickness of the cookie layer or the cheese layer.
- Set the cookie and butter base in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Next, whip the cream to form stiff peaks (good and thick). Mix in the icing sugar. Carefully fold in cream cheese. Divide between moulds. I put in half the mixture and then added a caramel sauce layer before adding the rest of the cheesecake mix on top.
- Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Decorate with more caramel sauce and crumbled cookies.
Win a Selection of Maryland Cookies
If you want to be in with a chance of winning a box of Maryland Magic – a selection of Maryland Cookies including the new Thins – simply enter via the Rafflecopter below. UK residents only. Other terms and conditions apply and can be found within Rafflecopter.
Please note, this recipe is a paid collaboration with Maryland